AM I NOT A WARRIOR?
I am on the earth
Aiming at the sky
The wind allowed me-
The water and the fire
In me exist
To make me subsist
I fight and fight with
The mist called life
Till the final twist arrives-
Am I not a warrior?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AM I NOT A WARRIOR? by ROCHISH MON )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper