Am I Lost In Thought Or What
Am I lost in thought or am I just carrying my cross, pondering on time loss from battles already fought, how much time have I got, its something that can't be bought, once lost, who can tell how much it cost, it has an immeasurable worth, just like trust, is it a shot from the past that's trying to cut me short, or am I getting far from the fire and no longer hot, I won't complain about any rust from a gun I never shut, counting my plus, noting my loss, not letting my thought be my boss, it easily drives one into the earth crust, its not an easy cross, to everything I mustn't play host, if I must sail to my desired coast, beneath the cloud is frost, to differentiate both I have to define my post...
Am I lost in thought or what?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Lost In Thought Or What by Benjamin Wiche )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...