Am I a thief ?
Am I thief?
No one can
Call me a thief
When You are
And You are
Here within me,
How can I be a thief?
You are my guest
And I am very careful.
I am performing
All the virtuous actions
Only for You, my dear,
And You are within all here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I a thief ? by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman