Dorian Petersen Potter
Always You (Distorted Diablo)
Nice dreams I still behold
With him love surpasses all
Cause of him I can't quit
Meditate in his love
His love never fails me
His love just completes me.
Lord You make my whole soul just aglow
Your presence makes me feel so happy
When look around there is always You
All may change but You will stay the same
Your love is beautiful, just the best!
I worship You today and forever
In good and bad times You're always there
You'll see me through all and dry my tears
I am thankful to You for everything.
Thank God for loving me
For all You do for us
For the gifts you give me
Happy You're in my life
With You I'm not alone
Know for us all You care.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always You (Distorted Diablo) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)