What you see in others it is in your being,
They are all parts of you in living or after dying.
Nobody is an angel and nobody is the devil,
We are all part of the seemingly chaos or turmoil.
That is why there are messages all around,
Live for the today, enjoy the now & forgive the life of the merry go round.
Do not let anyone with negativity pull you lower,
Instead, lift them up with kindness & help them to positive power,
That is the only way you can progress in your own endeavor.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Remember. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cleaning The Furnace, Edgar Albert Guest
- Just A Boy, Edgar Albert Guest
- When We Play The Fool, Edgar Albert Guest