Always be Loved
Damn, why does everyone want to jump on my case? ...
Yes, those are the words that I hear you quietly and always say…
This is why I am here to offer you a warm embrace…
So that you can feel the love and that you will be okay…
So when you are alone and those deep shadows appear…
Always remember, no matters what happens to you…
That I will always be near…
And I will travel the world to make your dreams to come true.
This is I do not want to let you get far away…
Especially if you ever feel down and unloved...
Then you will finally see that I am with you always…
And that you will always be loved…
By Frank Pulver
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Always be Loved by Frank Pulver )
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- throwing knives at the sun, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)