Is there a place where struggle ever ends?
It's always, everlasting and forever.
A land where nought on nothing more depends,
Where horror, hate and anger no more rise,
A secret honey bee in sunlight flies,
To cure the cyclic pain that I despise,
To hide the evil twin inside the never.
Without beginning, middle or an end,
Eternally the blackened tears fall deeper,
And time does not create for me or mend,
I am all kinds of things, you calmly said,
One sting and then the honey bee is dead,
But always stays alive through times we had,
I stand and ask, am I my brother's keeper?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always by Jan Hauck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry