It was also cold, still being wet,
When we began to lift what we said.
Still wandering in the woods
The creatures of the darkness spoke right.
A tight clothing and heavy boots
Lost me in thought, without friends.
In the woods was underneath a good,
The righteous folk became a shepherd's
Flock, as far as lands of the soul.
It was also cold, and always wet
When the windy weather whined
With digging sounds of swords
Leaping to the strength of scissors
Clashing behind the back
With forces of danger.
It was so cold that it was wet
And dank, dreary and deadly;
The one minute became a second
Forming deaths and folly
All within the look of creatures
Of the night, feeding on the flesh
Like ghouls that wept.
The strength of their hands
Felt the body within,
And the undead souls entwined.
Foolish creatures die
And then die and then die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Also Cold by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA