It’s said that life is set in stone
Our own future already known
What careers will be given and whose heart’s smitten
Our lives already written.
Already written, it cannot change
Our lives in very limited range
Life for us must be provided
Our future has all been decided.
Yet life for me I must admit
Cannot be like theirs; I’ll never commit
For my life is like stone but more a clean slate
Where whatever I choose will decide my fate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Already Written by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford