Why do you lie?
You put your eyes on the money
and all the materials it can buy
So u say you love
You say you love
but you can't marry a poor man
Sell your soul for the money
I tell you happiness you will never find
Remember you only live once
Remember your love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alove by Cingile Setha )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver