melting in your mouth.
to say them aloud?
Yet you sigh,
you moan out loud.
Still they find a way
to leave, though
you did not mean
to dropp them out.
And you hope,
all will vaporize unheard -
lapses of an eager heart...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aloud by ONElia AVElar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar