Alone with what I don't need
Life sometimes have me wondering like I'm in a place that I find myself alone! ! ! !
And the voice I hear echoing around comes from within.
And I find myself thinking and pouring a drink, and drinking, left alone dealing with me. I should be a hundred percent happy! ! ! but it feels good attached to someone or somebody verse I'm left alone with my drink. To have, and to hold that's stays right beside me, never talk, never there to encourage me. But I found comfort in it's ability to drown out the sadness I feel from deep within.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone with what I don't need by Clarence Williams )
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)