Alone with what I don't need
Life sometimes have me wondering like I'm in a place that I find myself alone! ! ! !
And the voice I hear echoing around comes from within.
And I find myself thinking and pouring a drink, and drinking, left alone dealing with me. I should be a hundred percent happy! ! ! but it feels good attached to someone or somebody verse I'm left alone with my drink. To have, and to hold that's stays right beside me, never talk, never there to encourage me. But I found comfort in it's ability to drown out the sadness I feel from deep within.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone with what I don't need by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI