Is It Poetry
Alone In The Garden At Dawn
These gardens were built during dusk to decorate your face.
This is the face in the garden a movement just before dawn
bright is the face of the moon it floats by.
Fresh is the dew and the smell that intoxicates all within reach.
It is wine made from purple grapes
hang over the banks the brook is the spirit of you we drank from.
Wherein, only one does not hide behind your hundreds of faces
purple grapes hang under green leaves.
In this garden is a scene each must play many died during the search.
But this pain is not for those who come and like lovers see.
You are the sun each lovely face we often find here.
You are the river of wind and come fall there is wine.
And the vines grow more robust every year.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In The Garden At Dawn by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid