Alone In Space
It seemed the look was alone in space,
After the rigours of six days and six nights;
A creating took place, his eyes munched up much,
With zeal and an appeal for the rewards.
But His Creator was indignant and kept on passing,
Yet the men of this throwing object talented in it,
Revealing a world of war and peace together,
No sleep occurred with resentment in the heat.
You may have taken a tablet last night,
Standing by the recliner tonight,
Then in a symptom of success so
Wavered by the real lights of islands in space.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Space by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Had A Dream., richard harris
- Interlude, Sidney Wade
- The Generations Of the Stamped Fools., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Gold, Rimni chakravarty
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski