Alone In Space
It seemed the look was alone in space,
After the rigours of six days and six nights;
A creating took place, his eyes munched up much,
With zeal and an appeal for the rewards.
But His Creator was indignant and kept on passing,
Yet the men of this throwing object talented in it,
Revealing a world of war and peace together,
No sleep occurred with resentment in the heat.
You may have taken a tablet last night,
Standing by the recliner tonight,
Then in a symptom of success so
Wavered by the real lights of islands in space.
Topic of this poem: space
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Space by Naveed Akram )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.