Am i going to be alone again?
Am i going to be without a girlfriend,
Am i going to miss out on love?
Is this going happen one more time?
Everybody has somebody,
While im with nobody,
Heaven help me out,
Why has love left me out?
Spending Valentine alone,
Get home and only be trapped between this four walls,
Why did loneliness call my name.
Why am i without someone to love me 'till the end?
Dont i deserve the wamth?
Am i only meant for heartaches?
Others just dont have to worry,
They surely have somebody,
Somebody to share good company.
Why am i alone,
I call but people dont pick up their phone,
Busy with people they call their own,
While i am on my own.
Love is just making me wait,
Will i wait past the special day,
A day meant to be shared with your special babe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone again by Lesego Tsiu )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(18 June 1945)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Pangako, Jesus James Llorico
- I Only Have Eyes, Michael P. McParland
- Jessica Dances, Eleanor Farjeon
- I Need Your Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- I Need You (More Than You Know), Michael P. McParland
- Dance, Mary Carolyn Davies
- Drift Away, Margaret Alice Second
- I Need, Michael P. McParland
- Dance of the Bubbles, Raymond A. Foss
- song and dance, Rg Gregory