Am i going to be alone again?
Am i going to be without a girlfriend,
Am i going to miss out on love?
Is this going happen one more time?
Everybody has somebody,
While im with nobody,
Heaven help me out,
Why has love left me out?
Spending Valentine alone,
Get home and only be trapped between this four walls,
Why did loneliness call my name.
Why am i without someone to love me 'till the end?
Dont i deserve the wamth?
Am i only meant for heartaches?
Others just dont have to worry,
They surely have somebody,
Somebody to share good company.
Why am i alone,
I call but people dont pick up their phone,
Busy with people they call their own,
While i am on my own.
Love is just making me wait,
Will i wait past the special day,
A day meant to be shared with your special babe.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone again by Lesego Tsiu )
- If she is a beauty, Diplove gautam
- Twilight Glow, Antonio Liao
- Halloween Riddle, Michelle Claus
- Not with me today, hasmukh amathalal
- Hobbesian Girl, John F. McCullagh
- Outlook, hasmukh amathalal
- Of Sinne, John Beaumont
- Forgive Me, Ismim Putera
- A Monster's Warning, Bruce Larkin
- Of Teares, John Beaumont
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)