Am i going to be alone again?
Am i going to be without a girlfriend,
Am i going to miss out on love?
Is this going happen one more time?
Everybody has somebody,
While im with nobody,
Heaven help me out,
Why has love left me out?
Spending Valentine alone,
Get home and only be trapped between this four walls,
Why did loneliness call my name.
Why am i without someone to love me 'till the end?
Dont i deserve the wamth?
Am i only meant for heartaches?
Others just dont have to worry,
They surely have somebody,
Somebody to share good company.
Why am i alone,
I call but people dont pick up their phone,
Busy with people they call their own,
While i am on my own.
Love is just making me wait,
Will i wait past the special day,
A day meant to be shared with your special babe.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone again by Lesego Tsiu )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)