I'm not decrepit
I'm not distraught
I can think and I know very clearly
I'm not the reason for my loneliness.
If the world doesn't like me
if the world is dastardly
why should I give up my veracity.
If the world has a bitter tongue
why should I depend on their words.
If criticizing is their job
then being diligent is my success.
I know this is not the end of the world,
loneliness wouldn't kill me.
I don't need the world to hold me
I can achieve success alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by RUBAB ATWAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul