I'm not decrepit
I'm not distraught
I can think and I know very clearly
I'm not the reason for my loneliness.
If the world doesn't like me
if the world is dastardly
why should I give up my veracity.
If the world has a bitter tongue
why should I depend on their words.
If criticizing is their job
then being diligent is my success.
I know this is not the end of the world,
loneliness wouldn't kill me.
I don't need the world to hold me
I can achieve success alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by RUBAB ATWAL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry