Little King of Sorrows
Alone in my house.
Alone in my car.
Alone in my town.
Alone as a star.
Alone in a store.
Alone in a crowd.
Alone in my mind.
Alone on a cloud.
Alone in the sky.
Alone on the Earth.
Alone in the sea.
A loner since birth.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Little King of Sorrows )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
- Mark Strand
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Twelve Christmas Angels, Loyd C. Taylor
- When I am able to do what I like عندما ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Poemhunter, Khairul Ahsan
- Within My Dreams, Michael P. McParland
- In their ears, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- بےچینی تمھارے بنا, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- Fear of Falling, Sierra Staten
- The Story That Doesn't End, Sierra Staten
- Combined Simple Aspect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Person and Personality, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK