What I'd do for another whisper from that voice,
Pleading, bleeding, calling out for my choice.
Say' it'd been the wrong waist—a waste
Within horses of troy, chasing a pace
You've taken this, ran away with it, coy.
Can't stop to think about any other toy.
Sensed the outing on a hunt—being prey
Sounded fun; the noise
Brought pleasure to the poise,
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alloyed by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey
- Assembled Within The Gates Of Jerusalem, David Stewart Zammit
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI