All Things In Nature
All things in Nature have a purpose and all life does inter-relate
And only Nature herself it seem does not have a use by date
And us humans are like Nature's Seasons to life we come and go
And the more we learn of Nature the less about her we know we know
Nature has been around forever and she will live forever more
Everywhere around the World Nature lives on every shore
In the warmest and coldest Countries Nature's life forms are known to dwell
Without any help from humans most creatures survive quite well
All things in Nature seem co-dependent at least that's how it does appear
Most wild creatures warn others when they sense danger is near
One is born to live as predator one is born to live as prey
The predator weeds out the injured, sick and aged that is always Nature's way
All things in Nature have a purpose and all things does inter-relate
And Nature she goes on forever on her there is no use by date.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Things In Nature by Francis Duggan )
Did you read them?
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki