He said “all power is given to me, ” “in Heaven and earth” for all eternity,
The words spoken by The Risen Lord; Truth that should not be ignored,
Spoken to men who truly believed, power from Him, they also received,
The power of The Resurrected Christ, would change every disciple’s life.
The same power from Christ on high, is given to believers like you and I,
That same power to go and proclaim, God’s Salvation, in Christ’s Name,
Which friend is every believer’s mission, to finish the Great Commission,
All believers are called this very hour, to go forth with resurrection power.
All believers today must be on board, to carry out the words of our Lord,
To go out and preach to every nation, the Truth of God and His salvation,
Preaching God’s Truths in every land, while teaching all He did command,
It is in the power that God gave us, that we can speak for our Lord Jesus.
All power is in the Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit of Truth wherever we trod,
Being indwelled by the Spirit of eternity, we don’t have a spirit of timidity,
As The Holy Spirit bears the proof, as He leads all hearers to God’s Truth,
The Eternal Truths of God’s Revelation, leading unsaved men to salvation.
Believers aren’t ashamed of the Gospel, like Paul we’re obligated to fulfill,
The commission from our Lord, Christ, as God has granted us a New Life,
A life far beyond this present earth, all through God’s power, of New Birth,
So with our place secure in Paradise, our witness for God, is a small price.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Power by Bob Gotti )
- I Don't Care If You Don't Like It, Michael McParland
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)