He said “all power is given to me, ” “in Heaven and earth” for all eternity,
The words spoken by The Risen Lord; Truth that should not be ignored,
Spoken to men who truly believed, power from Him, they also received,
The power of The Resurrected Christ, would change every disciple’s life.
The same power from Christ on high, is given to believers like you and I,
That same power to go and proclaim, God’s Salvation, in Christ’s Name,
Which friend is every believer’s mission, to finish the Great Commission,
All believers are called this very hour, to go forth with resurrection power.
All believers today must be on board, to carry out the words of our Lord,
To go out and preach to every nation, the Truth of God and His salvation,
Preaching God’s Truths in every land, while teaching all He did command,
It is in the power that God gave us, that we can speak for our Lord Jesus.
All power is in the Holy Spirit of God, the Spirit of Truth wherever we trod,
Being indwelled by the Spirit of eternity, we don’t have a spirit of timidity,
As The Holy Spirit bears the proof, as He leads all hearers to God’s Truth,
The Eternal Truths of God’s Revelation, leading unsaved men to salvation.
Believers aren’t ashamed of the Gospel, like Paul we’re obligated to fulfill,
The commission from our Lord, Christ, as God has granted us a New Life,
A life far beyond this present earth, all through God’s power, of New Birth,
So with our place secure in Paradise, our witness for God, is a small price.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Power by Bob Gotti )
- Las Mariposas (the Butterflies), John F. McCullagh
- Hindsight coloured, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Practise dispassion., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Reichsbank Gold, Paul Hartal
- Ferguson Grand Jury, Is It Poetry
- The lost bliss, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sonnet: Christmas,2014(Advance Greetings), Dr John Celes
- Thread of Communication, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Harold Shipman's Crime, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Thank You KP, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)