All Play and No Work
It’s time to play I say
Please put all work away
Because I want to play.
I want to play clubbing and hugging,
I want to play flirting and no fighting,
I want all but to play before sunset.
And when the sun rise I will get wise,
I’ll wake up early and play how to work.
Lauwo George's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Play and No Work by Lauwo George )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley