Chris G. Vaillancourt
All Of You Is Not Enough
Help me to remove my feelings.
Drop my insecurities.
Open my soul.
Flesh to flesh.
Songs of sin.
Songs of fire.
Love me enough to comfort me.
Wrap me eternally into a ball
and roll me
anyway you want to.
Let me love at your discretion.
Falling smoke of a revolving pen
slipping casually into my heart.
to every desire you've dreamed.
Let me become
every fantasy you have entertained.
Lock me into your sacred self.
Comfort and bring you to panting.
Help me to understand myself.
Rock me in terms of
All of you is not enough.
Chris G. Vaillancourt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Of You Is Not Enough by Chris G. Vaillancourt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri