Chris G. Vaillancourt
All Of You Is Not Enough
Help me to remove my feelings.
Drop my insecurities.
Open my soul.
Flesh to flesh.
Songs of sin.
Songs of fire.
Love me enough to comfort me.
Wrap me eternally into a ball
and roll me
anyway you want to.
Let me love at your discretion.
Falling smoke of a revolving pen
slipping casually into my heart.
to every desire you've dreamed.
Let me become
every fantasy you have entertained.
Lock me into your sacred self.
Comfort and bring you to panting.
Help me to understand myself.
Rock me in terms of
All of you is not enough.
Chris G. Vaillancourt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Of You Is Not Enough by Chris G. Vaillancourt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma