All men in the whole wide world adore Him whom we adore
All men in the whole wide world adore Him whom we adore;
How could we deny entry, it's a road or open door?
Whatever, whomever we love, our Loved One also loves;
Can the friend of our Friend have something to doubt or abhor?
If you are a true lover, befriend the friend of the Friend;
You would be unfair to your Friend if you stay as you are.
If you truly love, sacrifice yourself to all nations
So that you may be seen as faithful by the lovers' corps.
If you are God's true lover, He will open doors for you;
Give up your pride and tear down your crass selfhood to the core.
Leader and led, meek and rebel, they are all slaves of God;
How can you say to a man: 'Leave your house, come out of there.'
The fact Yunus knows is a word from a hidden treasure:
The Friend's lovers pay no heed to this world or the other.
Yunus Emre's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All men in the whole wide world adore Him whom we adore by Yunus Emre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash