All Manner Of Being
To her I’ve been:
A beggar, a bum, a poet, a thief.
All manner of beings
Including a chief.
She’s loved all my beings
Much to my relief!
What can I be now -
To mystify her?
I’ll just try for once
To be myself
In hopes that she keeps
My secretes to herself.
I wonder how that will be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Manner Of Being by Lento Maez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer