All Manner Of Being
To her I’ve been:
A beggar, a bum, a poet, a thief.
All manner of beings
Including a chief.
She’s loved all my beings
Much to my relief!
What can I be now -
To mystify her?
I’ll just try for once
To be myself
In hopes that she keeps
My secretes to herself.
I wonder how that will be?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Manner Of Being by Lento Maez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock
- done, laxami Cards
- Poetry: You, Laijon Liu
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -51, Ronjoy Brahma
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra