I took a gamble!
put my soulful thoughts around the hangmans noose
my flesh stained by the dye of tragic tears...faded colors diluted by wishful thinking and worn out dreams
deeply imbedded in childish fears.
I closed my eyes and dreamed some more
the nightmare continues...
still you wait, no rhyme or reason?
You turn me inside out with every season.
Change follows, a newborn heart
yearning breath invades a watchful start
and in the birth of lips from me to you
my love will always be....forever new! .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All In by Martina Moriarty )
- Being Humane!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You Can Change The World With A Smile, Pushkar Bisht
- Lines Inscribed in a Lady's Pocket Alman.., Robert Burns
- Epitaph on the same, Robert Burns
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Way We Are......, Garima Trivedi
- Living a gift....., Garima Trivedi
- Fragment—Altho' he has left me, Robert Burns
- Fragment—Altho' He Has Left Me, Robert Burns
- Rainbow, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)