I took a gamble!
put my soulful thoughts around the hangmans noose
my flesh stained by the dye of tragic tears...faded colors diluted by wishful thinking and worn out dreams
deeply imbedded in childish fears.
I closed my eyes and dreamed some more
the nightmare continues...
still you wait, no rhyme or reason?
You turn me inside out with every season.
Change follows, a newborn heart
yearning breath invades a watchful start
and in the birth of lips from me to you
my love will always be....forever new! .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All In by Martina Moriarty )
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols