I took a gamble!
put my soulful thoughts around the hangmans noose
my flesh stained by the dye of tragic tears...faded colors diluted by wishful thinking and worn out dreams
deeply imbedded in childish fears.
I closed my eyes and dreamed some more
the nightmare continues...
still you wait, no rhyme or reason?
You turn me inside out with every season.
Change follows, a newborn heart
yearning breath invades a watchful start
and in the birth of lips from me to you
my love will always be....forever new! .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All In by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel