All I Need
Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.
Her smile is more stunning than the horizon.
I just wish I had the courage,
And no fear of rejection
So I could turn her head
Right in my direction.
She's smarter than me,
That's exactly what I need.
She makes my head spin knowing she's right there,
But my fear says, 'don't even dare.'
I wish for a chance,
Is that not fair?
With a girl like her,
It's oh so rare!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Need by Mackenzie Prickett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra