All I Need
Shes the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.
Her smile is more stunning than the horizon.
I just wish I had the courage,
And no fear of rejection
So I could turn her head
Right in my direction.
She's smarter than me,
That's exactly what I need.
She makes my head spin knowing she's right there,
But my fear says, 'don't even dare.'
I wish for a chance,
Is that not fair?
With a girl like her,
It's oh so rare!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Need by Mackenzie Prickett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Foreign Wife Elegy, Yuko Taniguchi