ALL HAVE SINNED & SUFFERED
The day will come when the righteous are perfected
In God’s presence thankful, complete and whole.
He won’t wait to love us until then, but now
Never quick to discipline our impureness of soul.
All have sinned and all have suffered
Sorrow, tears, heartbreak, shame and blame.
God is merciful and forgives our own stupidity
As to others we must practice the same.
When the Lord of deliverance takes charge of our lives
He does so in at least four ways of love.
He is compassionate, slow to anger, gives sinners grace
And blesses us unconditionally from above.
Tom's 601 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE IN YOUR HEART = tom!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALL HAVE SINNED & SUFFERED by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious