Watching steadfast rocks pass waves downstream.
Watching ants scurry to and fro stacking hills sky high.
Watching birds soar high in formation with visions, a plan and a mission set on arriving in a warmer destination.
Hearing street sounds as cars leave the city limits for the quiet found in the countryside and sunsets as wide as eyes can see on both sides.
Seeing planes leave behind white plumes like brides in full stride for all to behold.
Watching breezes subtle suggestion to idle leaves to arise and scatter. I glad nothing can hurry me like the breeze in leaves.
I am thankful for a day to take in all this that gave me bliss for a day to be at rest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All day by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL