All Children Be Elite
The powered and monied elite
Protect their children best they can.
Oft security's not complete
Without an armed guard in the plan.
Most common folk do not begrudge
Protection that elite do buy.
Likewise, the elite should not judge
Anybody who is asking why
Some children get the good of gun,
While others get only the bad.
The elite preach what should be done,
But not their children - kind of sad!
Elites do what they want to do.
We the People love children too.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Children Be Elite by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry