vicky Lynn Ring
Here I am deep in the earth
I am the red dirt.
Here I am in a seed
I need the rain so I can grow and feed.
Here I am the glowing sun
I am the light and energy that you need.
Here I am the darkness of night
I am the rest and shade so you won't burn or fade away.
Here I am in Life
I am everything and everywhere that breathes
and eats to stay alive.
Here I am in the afterlife
I am a spirit of energy and rays of light
I am unseen to the naked eyes you are blind,
But I am seen by the newborns and believers of faith
I shed my veil to all that sees
I am the life, hope, love and faith of the Universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alive by vicky Lynn Ring )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Gordon D Wilkinson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- If We Were Good......., Sandra Feldman
- Consolation, Tony Adah
- Goodnight Kiss, Michael P. McParland
- Marshes Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave