vicky Lynn Ring
Here I am deep in the earth
I am the red dirt.
Here I am in a seed
I need the rain so I can grow and feed.
Here I am the glowing sun
I am the light and energy that you need.
Here I am the darkness of night
I am the rest and shade so you won't burn or fade away.
Here I am in Life
I am everything and everywhere that breathes
and eats to stay alive.
Here I am in the afterlife
I am a spirit of energy and rays of light
I am unseen to the naked eyes you are blind,
But I am seen by the newborns and believers of faith
I shed my veil to all that sees
I am the life, hope, love and faith of the Universe.
vicky Lynn Ring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alive by vicky Lynn Ring )
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
- Smile 1, Suresh Dogra
- Inertia of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Page By Page, Katherine Perry
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(3rd April 19sixty)