vicky Lynn Ring
Here I am deep in the earth
I am the red dirt.
Here I am in a seed
I need the rain so I can grow and feed.
Here I am the glowing sun
I am the light and energy that you need.
Here I am the darkness of night
I am the rest and shade so you won't burn or fade away.
Here I am in Life
I am everything and everywhere that breathes
and eats to stay alive.
Here I am in the afterlife
I am a spirit of energy and rays of light
I am unseen to the naked eyes you are blind,
But I am seen by the newborns and believers of faith
I shed my veil to all that sees
I am the life, hope, love and faith of the Universe.
vicky Lynn Ring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alive by vicky Lynn Ring )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall