Christian K. Montiel
When I heard you name, I feel like angels are singing straight from heaven gates and beyond.
Whenever I’m alone I look to the sky and I can see you face between the stars and you sweet remembrance make my life brighter just like the moon when its escape from my window next to my bed.
“Mamalicha” I wonder if you are there between my loneliness? But I know you are because you told me whenever I feel cold you will be hugging me to keep me warm and you will be singing a sweet song until I begin to dream.
Maybe god needs a beautiful flower on he’s holy garden and he couldn’t find it nowhere else so he came to this world and he takes you with him to heaven.
Alicia Torres Gonzales
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALICIA. by Christian K. Montiel )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(June 8, 1915 – November 19, 2011)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson