Christian K. Montiel
When I heard you name, I feel like angels are singing straight from heaven gates and beyond.
Whenever I’m alone I look to the sky and I can see you face between the stars and you sweet remembrance make my life brighter just like the moon when its escape from my window next to my bed.
“Mamalicha” I wonder if you are there between my loneliness? But I know you are because you told me whenever I feel cold you will be hugging me to keep me warm and you will be singing a sweet song until I begin to dream.
Maybe god needs a beautiful flower on he’s holy garden and he couldn’t find it nowhere else so he came to this world and he takes you with him to heaven.
Alicia Torres Gonzales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALICIA. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Non-Truce -A Bleeding Invasion, MINA BOULEKOU
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath