Christian K. Montiel
When I heard you name, I feel like angels are singing straight from heaven gates and beyond.
Whenever I’m alone I look to the sky and I can see you face between the stars and you sweet remembrance make my life brighter just like the moon when its escape from my window next to my bed.
“Mamalicha” I wonder if you are there between my loneliness? But I know you are because you told me whenever I feel cold you will be hugging me to keep me warm and you will be singing a sweet song until I begin to dream.
Maybe god needs a beautiful flower on he’s holy garden and he couldn’t find it nowhere else so he came to this world and he takes you with him to heaven.
Alicia Torres Gonzales
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALICIA. by Christian K. Montiel )
- Result of chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Living By His Grace, Gbolagade Taiwo
- To See This Giant, David McLansky
- Atmosphere Of Delight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raggle`, Frank Avon
- A New Light Bulb, Theorem The Truth Serum
- Loving An Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ostrich - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing is faulty, gajanan mishra
- Silent Scream, Vivek Tiwari
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)