Christian K. Montiel
When I heard you name, I feel like angels are singing straight from heaven gates and beyond.
Whenever I’m alone I look to the sky and I can see you face between the stars and you sweet remembrance make my life brighter just like the moon when its escape from my window next to my bed.
“Mamalicha” I wonder if you are there between my loneliness? But I know you are because you told me whenever I feel cold you will be hugging me to keep me warm and you will be singing a sweet song until I begin to dream.
Maybe god needs a beautiful flower on he’s holy garden and he couldn’t find it nowhere else so he came to this world and he takes you with him to heaven.
Alicia Torres Gonzales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALICIA. by Christian K. Montiel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY CAMELS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear, sabelo khumalo
- cHoPpIng wIth EaT sTiCKs, sEaN nOrTh
- Happy Birthday Sister, Srivishnu Rentala
- Where The Nation Is Mine!, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Sri Lankan Leapord (Kotiya), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Feels Of Love..., John Ugolo Umah
- The Same Old Story, Nassy Fesharaki
- Green, sEaN nOrTh