A Burning Candle(Twenty six letters, twenty six words)
Twenty six letters, twenty six words, a-z or z-a, is a variation of the Alphabet poem using one word for every letter in the alphabet not necessarily beginning a different line for each word.
A Burning Candle
A burning candle
Ventured well x-rayed
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -183 by Indira Renganathan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Death in action., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The River! The River!, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR