Birds' Preaching(Increasing Hexaverse)
Increasing Hexaverse is the exact opposite of the Diminishing Verse.
beginning with a single stich of 1 syllable and increasing lines
and syllables per line ending with a 6 line,6 syllable each stanza.
Then away go
To other trees
Nearby for fruits
They eat their way fruits
Seeds down on the mud
Rains pour, press them down
Birds leave when rains stop
Way back the same route
In the run of time's wheels
Surprised, they find new trees
Flappings coo happily
Chirping fed ripe on fruits
Their merry-go around
Preach us what? can you guess
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -137 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal