Edward Kofi Louis
Of your children after harlotry,
Where are their fathers? !
But like a virgin waiting to be loved for the first time,
You are like two milk cows which have been over yoked!
From Ekron to Gath,
And to the visiting place of Beth Car;
Aissaton, you need to learn more from life itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aissaton by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI