Edward Kofi Louis
Of your children after harlotry,
Where are their fathers? !
But like a virgin waiting to be loved for the first time,
You are like two milk cows which have been over yoked!
From Ekron to Gath,
And to the visiting place of Beth Car;
Aissaton, you need to learn more from life itself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aissaton by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine