Airily knows where Witch Hazel grows,
Openly easy to find, edging the property line.
She knows there are three, a choice is to be.
A dilemma remains in considering gains,
Which hazel is the fitting Witch Hazel?
The one by the sea, or the one on the lea,
Or the one who lives close to Sweet Basil?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airily's Dilemma by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram