Airily's Brother Breezy
Airily's brother Breezy heard Jack Frost was on his way.
He knew it couldn't be easy keeping Airily steady all day.
Airily's big sister Windy decided to settle right down.
So not to discourage the climate when Jack Frost rocked into town.
Accentuated frostlings have lingered on the vine
In a solitary glimmer their favor will decline.
A pensive time for Airily, she likes to see them shine,
And hopes that in the morning, another day, another time.
She is deeply aware of Jack's new dilemma
And quietly wafts through autumn's bouquet.
It's so badly sad that Jack Frost is lost
But the one in her heart is here to stay.
Airily knew he was going her way,
To answer an SOS.
The answer to Jack's disappearance
Is almost anyone's guess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airily's Brother Breezy by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed