Airily's Brother Breezy
Airily's brother Breezy heard Jack Frost was on his way.
He knew it couldn't be easy keeping Airily steady all day.
Airily's big sister Windy decided to settle right down.
So not to discourage the climate when Jack Frost rocked into town.
Accentuated frostlings have lingered on the vine
In a solitary glimmer their favor will decline.
A pensive time for Airily, she likes to see them shine,
And hopes that in the morning, another day, another time.
She is deeply aware of Jack's new dilemma
And quietly wafts through autumn's bouquet.
It's so badly sad that Jack Frost is lost
But the one in her heart is here to stay.
Airily knew he was going her way,
To answer an SOS.
The answer to Jack's disappearance
Is almost anyone's guess.
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Airily's Brother Breezy by Connie Yost )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla