Edward Kofi Louis
To appear beforwe it,
Imposed on him;
To appear before it,
Imposed on her;
The family stone,
And like the criss-cross rhythms that exploded.
To go and see them perform live! !
But it was a privilege in meeting you around.
Study and learn from my muse,
Read and know my mind;
For i am Aimakhu in the land of lovers!
And lke an Afro-Caribbean Rock Jazz Fusion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimakhu by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)