Edward Kofi Louis
To appear beforwe it,
Imposed on him;
To appear before it,
Imposed on her;
The family stone,
And like the criss-cross rhythms that exploded.
To go and see them perform live! !
But it was a privilege in meeting you around.
Study and learn from my muse,
Read and know my mind;
For i am Aimakhu in the land of lovers!
And lke an Afro-Caribbean Rock Jazz Fusion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimakhu by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke