Edward Kofi Louis
To appear beforwe it,
Imposed on him;
To appear before it,
Imposed on her;
The family stone,
And like the criss-cross rhythms that exploded.
To go and see them perform live! !
But it was a privilege in meeting you around.
Study and learn from my muse,
Read and know my mind;
For i am Aimakhu in the land of lovers!
And lke an Afro-Caribbean Rock Jazz Fusion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aimakhu by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash