I taste neon in the air. Sort of blah. Like oats.
I hold a smile. Reflecting off each tooth. Is a letter.
From the broken advertisements. That bleed.
Through the falling snow. The molar. Nearest.
My right wisdom. Is broken. As I swallow.
The neon. Stabs. The back of my tongue.
I rub it along. The pointy enamel. Until I develop.
A callous. I hold the winter air. Between my cheeks.
It numbs everything. My smile reveals. The lies.
In glinting advertisements. I try frowning. But the world.
Is upside down.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ahhhh Neon! by A.j. Binash )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid