I taste neon in the air. Sort of blah. Like oats.
I hold a smile. Reflecting off each tooth. Is a letter.
From the broken advertisements. That bleed.
Through the falling snow. The molar. Nearest.
My right wisdom. Is broken. As I swallow.
The neon. Stabs. The back of my tongue.
I rub it along. The pointy enamel. Until I develop.
A callous. I hold the winter air. Between my cheeks.
It numbs everything. My smile reveals. The lies.
In glinting advertisements. I try frowning. But the world.
Is upside down.
A.j. Binash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ahhhh Neon! by A.j. Binash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper