Edward Kofi Louis
Agboyi, bag, boy, bog, big!
With the muse of your name in th eland of the living;
You mean a lot to me;
With the sweet muse of literature in my land.
A golden talent!
A golden theathre;
Preach, reach, each!
With the truth of the laws.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Agboyi by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)