Again And Again
Surrounded by clouds, rampantly transparent.
Forces of the unseen, cracks through the crevasses.
Breaking my brain.
Draining my sorrow.
I feel every drop of my pain.
This happens inside my mind.
With our without the hand of time.
I spilled my tears.
Drenched by regret.
I did so for many the years.
I will never forgive myself.
I can never forget.
What was forgotten.
Knocks on my door, everyday.
My wounds were stitched.
Wrapped with plastic and smeared with salt.
My scars are screaming.
I cannot stop.
I do not know where.
I do not know why.
I do not know when.
Again And Again.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Again And Again by Unic Cjonr )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav