Again an another dawn came.
Again a sweet pain it cause in
Again an emptiness of darkness
Again my heart like everyday
search for something to end
Again my heart emptily ans sadly
return to same loneliness.
Again an another day passed to
look for something which my
heart is still searching.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Again by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam