Afterlife? ? ?
If not I know my before-life,
not knowing what life is,
how can I think and talk about my afterlife..
Multicellular, multi layered tissues.
group of well organised organs systems
Unlike plants and more like animals
If not I know what exist
what that exit leaving this
It is not me. It is not me, It is not me.
I have neither life nor death
system become outdated
useless, irreparable scrap someday
I Am not this system,
this is not me...Not me
I am the user, tenant
learning to use and using to learn
Used to think and feel..
That which neither take birth
nor suffer a death.
I am that Truth Never die
How then ever I have a life
before or after if not now?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afterlife? ? ? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Master of Money, Alfred Barna
- Rooms, Abbas Beydoun
- Eagle Dream, Kwai Chee Low
- Hieroglyphics, Mohammed Bennis
- Night Owl, Kwai Chee Low
- Feast in candlelight, Fadhil Al Azzawi
- Countryside Today, Sentamu Aziz
- When the sky still had no name, Fadhil Al Azzawi
- Golden Sacrifice, Kwai Chee Low
- Inside a black hole, Fadhil Al Azzawi
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)