Afterlife? ? ?
If not I know my before-life,
not knowing what life is,
how can I think and talk about my afterlife..
Multicellular, multi layered tissues.
group of well organised organs systems
Unlike plants and more like animals
If not I know what exist
what that exit leaving this
It is not me. It is not me, It is not me.
I have neither life nor death
system become outdated
useless, irreparable scrap someday
I Am not this system,
this is not me...Not me
I am the user, tenant
learning to use and using to learn
Used to think and feel..
That which neither take birth
nor suffer a death.
I am that Truth Never die
How then ever I have a life
before or after if not now?
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afterlife? ? ? by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA