Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Afterlife? ? ?
If not I know my before-life,
not knowing what life is,
how can I think and talk about my afterlife..
Multicellular, multi layered tissues.
group of well organised organs systems
Unlike plants and more like animals
If not I know what exist
what that exit leaving this
It is not me. It is not me, It is not me.
I have neither life nor death
system become outdated
useless, irreparable scrap someday
I Am not this system,
this is not me...Not me
I am the user, tenant
learning to use and using to learn
Used to think and feel..
That which neither take birth
nor suffer a death.
I am that Truth Never die
How then ever I have a life
before or after if not now?
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.