'After You've Gone...'
After You've Gone'
Lying in bed, thinking about you…alone, yet I feel your presence, warm and inviting…
I feel a wanting inside, a desire I try to repress, and consciously clamp my legs together-
An audible sigh escapes my lips, my hair is in my face, I blow a strand away from my eyes…
I see things clearly, yet why is it so damn confusing?
Super-frustrated, I close my eyes in a futile attempt to sleep.
You are there.
Your face; smiling, as clear as day…Your lips so close to mine-
I shall die if I cannot touch them with mine.
My hand unconsciously travels to my breast, just under the thin material of sleepwear I have on.
Not my hand- but yours… Mmmm, another audible sigh, more like a gasp… 'Aaahhh'
Aroused, my hand finds the other breast-
Nipples stand at attention, electric signals shooting through my body.
My legs involuntary part… My hand has a mind of its own…
Traveling down the length of my body, to thin material of my panties- Damp, and accommodating.
My legs part further, my fingers find their target… And I'm so wet.
And I tell myself… not my hands, but yours…Not my fingers, but yours…
And I am oblivious to all else in the world… But you.
You take me to a place… I dream about, a place of decadent desires- Unbridled passions.
And I succumb to your touch… And I moan out loud, I say your name…
And I release the pent-up, hidden passions within me-
And I come.
I bring my fingers up to my mouth… And savor the taste of You, of Me… Of Us.
My God…what you do to me.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('After You've Gone...' by Kelly Seale )
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)