After The Rain
Inside the meaning of ourselves, the poets and songwriters look.
Just the thought of tears makes my spirit hurt!
Always looking, never seeing the words through the rain.
After the dogs of summer stop barking the dreamers breathe,
After the rain of the evening, the poets and songwriters learn.
In the stillness and cool-ness the dreamers rejoice!
All the ghosts have begun humming again.
Beside the river of tears, my mind thinks.
After the rain, sunny memories sing!
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (After The Rain by Ronald Chapman )
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)