Affinity for Chaos
Your affinity for chaos,
Your hand in blood,
Your sword swooped too high.
Your kick in his face.
Your need for never ending greed.
Your stealing a glance,
For a reason to steal.
Your running in the back,
Of an innocent walker.
Your calls for wars.
Your need for battles.
Your need to hurt,
Someone for no reason.
Affinity for chaos.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Affinity for Chaos by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong