Affinity for Chaos
Your affinity for chaos,
Your hand in blood,
Your sword swooped too high.
Your kick in his face.
Your need for never ending greed.
Your stealing a glance,
For a reason to steal.
Your running in the back,
Of an innocent walker.
Your calls for wars.
Your need for battles.
Your need to hurt,
Someone for no reason.
Affinity for chaos.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Affinity for Chaos by Vera Sidhwa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1923 - 1998)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Buy Me, My Love, Tom Navarro
- Words mean nothing, Angie Sous
- Not for his sake ليس من اجله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Final Destination, Tushar Ray
- Our city's curfew, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No regrets, george albot
- CENTER YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise
- My balls, Nassy Fesharaki
- Transported in Place, Lawrence Beck
- GROUND YOURSELF, Christina Sunrise