He reads long fought battles.
Discoveries made long ago.
Travelers challenged in unknown lands.
Of discoveries made
with not much of ado.
Of swords, guns, cannon balls
of tents, written documents discovered.
channel discovery seen
with a child's delight.
Of sword fight, knights,
trench warfare, grenade...
Of a sword that ran through
to put all the restlessness at rest.
Discovery, and national geography,
gazing through his balcony,
two little birds,
in a lover's nest.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adventure by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi