He reads long fought battles.
Discoveries made long ago.
Travelers challenged in unknown lands.
Of discoveries made
with not much of ado.
Of swords, guns, cannon balls
of tents, written documents discovered.
channel discovery seen
with a child's delight.
Of sword fight, knights,
trench warfare, grenade...
Of a sword that ran through
to put all the restlessness at rest.
Discovery, and national geography,
gazing through his balcony,
two little birds,
in a lover's nest.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adventure by subhadip bhattacharya )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall