He reads long fought battles.
Discoveries made long ago.
Travelers challenged in unknown lands.
Of discoveries made
with not much of ado.
Of swords, guns, cannon balls
of tents, written documents discovered.
channel discovery seen
with a child's delight.
Of sword fight, knights,
trench warfare, grenade...
Of a sword that ran through
to put all the restlessness at rest.
Discovery, and national geography,
gazing through his balcony,
two little birds,
in a lover's nest.
subhadip bhattacharya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adventure by subhadip bhattacharya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith