The offer never ceases to be
tho i strike it down relentlessly
free dinner for two
for shooting ducks in a row
but i just wish to comment
courting favor, you know?
If i do slay the twenty
(which some call a score)
will the popups unplenty
'ere my pointer grows sore?
Cretan Maineiac's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adopt.Euroclick.Com by Cretan Maineiac )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid