RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Adjustments Of Life
Marching to another drummer heard in the distance,
calling shadows of energy into being.
Saturating synapses with fluid vocabulary,
insinuating everything into neurons, allowing free
flowing words to participate in thoughts and mind-
allowing peaceful serenity in adjustments of life.
As it folds in and of itself in rhythmic patterns,
setting designs and motifs into areas of mazes
and puzzles of definement.
Deriving principles from inner morals, balancing
ethics while trying to walk the straight and narrow
without finding fault with other people's situations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adjustments Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur thyhej vjeshta, skender iljaz braka
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Kur tee kujtova ty, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer