RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Adjustments Of Life
Marching to another drummer heard in the distance,
calling shadows of energy into being.
Saturating synapses with fluid vocabulary,
insinuating everything into neurons, allowing free
flowing words to participate in thoughts and mind-
allowing peaceful serenity in adjustments of life.
As it folds in and of itself in rhythmic patterns,
setting designs and motifs into areas of mazes
and puzzles of definement.
Deriving principles from inner morals, balancing
ethics while trying to walk the straight and narrow
without finding fault with other people's situations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adjustments Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey
- Assembled Within The Gates Of Jerusalem, David Stewart Zammit
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI