RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Adjustments Of Life
Marching to another drummer heard in the distance,
calling shadows of energy into being.
Saturating synapses with fluid vocabulary,
insinuating everything into neurons, allowing free
flowing words to participate in thoughts and mind-
allowing peaceful serenity in adjustments of life.
As it folds in and of itself in rhythmic patterns,
setting designs and motifs into areas of mazes
and puzzles of definement.
Deriving principles from inner morals, balancing
ethics while trying to walk the straight and narrow
without finding fault with other people's situations.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adjustments Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro