Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
In that fusing power of imagination,
I gesticulate into reality-
Picturing the wonders of the coming future
In which shall be the revelation of posterity.
When in my empire of wealth, I shall dwell in position;
With full acclaim of authority;
And to my command be the structure
Of all and sunder of humanity.
Then shall I be held in high estimation,
All- for my supremacy
When on all decree shall be my signature:
For to my banquet shall be the bounty.
For my philantropism shall I be known for all generation
And to no end of comparism shall be my generosity.
Upon the face of my picture,
They shall look unto for opportunity.
In that tide of passion,
With heart full of mercy
Shall be the reign of justice to feature;
When no more shall laws play in futility.
So, the call to jubilation and celebration
In that train of futurity-
When the balloon of sadness and sorrow we shall puncture
And a mourning lullaby to bid farewell to poverty.
To the heart that believes is the declaration.
With full manifestation of integrity
Making their pleasure leave no measure
And so becoming the heart of the society to no depravity.
Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Actual Delusion by Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson )
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
- Life is Nothing but Texture~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- How Is Your Life In The Matrix?, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- That bench is my dear., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)