Acquiring the safe company of people who have no vices!
As far as possible, doing
...morally meritorious activities is good!
The sublime and fruitful words
...said by honest persons are good!
To be virtuous along with
...acquiring the safe company of people
who have no vices
...whatsoever is good!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Acquiring the safe company of people who have no vices! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'iniyavai naaRpathu'
ஆற்றுந் துணையால் அறஞ்செய்கை முன்இனிதே
பாற்பட்டார் கூறும் பயமொழி மாண்பினிதே
வாய்ப்புடைய ராகி வலவைகள் அல்லாரைக்
காப்படையக் கோடல் இனிது.6 - இனியவை நாற்பது
Comments about this poem (Acquiring the safe company of people who have no vices! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Encounter, sheade rudman
- Changing Gears, Sandra Feldman
- IMAGES FROM MY CHILDHOOD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK